Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Is In The Air


Happy Valentines Day! Today is considered the day we celebrate our love for each other. My husband and I actually did something a little different this Valentine's Day. After exchanging mushy cards we headed to Seguin and had breakfast together, just he and I. We usually go to dinner but opted this year for breakfast instead. It was so nice to spend some quality alone time. I love my husband so much and I am so glad we have each other. Yes, we have had some bumps in the road, but it has helped us grow into the couple we are. Here are the top 10 reasons I love my man...

1. He makes me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the world

2. He makes delious "sticky toast"

3. He does things around the house without being asked to

4. He takes care of me when I'm sick...I'm a baby when I'm sick

5. He puts up with my crazy family

6. He can be very romantic

7. He is one of the most unselfish people I know

8. He gives me cards & includes little notes in them that I treasure

9. He believes in me

10. He is my rock, I know that no matter what, he is there for me!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

What a neat Valentine's Day. I love going out for breakfast!

I agree that John is really a good guy and steady as a rock. I'm glad you two found each other.

MaryAnn said...

I forgot to mention that I like your remodeled blog page.