Sunday, February 1, 2009

California Baby!!


Man...has it really been almost a month since I've blogged? My last entry told about how I would be traveling to California with my grandmother to see her sister Bessie for her 90th birthday. We departed Austin on Friday, Jan. 23rd at 8:45 a.m. We arrived in the big city at 10:20 a.m. California time. After we got the rental car situated and got to our hotel, we went to eat and then went to suprise Aunt Bessie. Me and Mimi (my grandmother) and her other sister, Merle and her neice Alice had a great week-end and I intend to share pictures of our trip over the month aof February since there is to many to download at once. This picture is of the famous Hollywood Sign. It was kina foggy but I was able to get a pretty decent picture of it.

No comments: