Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Back

Sorry its been so long since I've blogged. Not much has been going on or nothing worthy of talking about anyway. I had breakfast with my breakfast club today. It is so nice to get together with my friends once a week and catch up on the weeks happenings with everybody. I look so forward to Thursday mornings. I also look forward to bookclub that meets once a month. This month we are discussing TWILIGHT. Its basically a vampire book but suprisingly I am really enjoying the story. I enjoy getting together with my family too. The last gathering we had was to celebrate my father's 70th birthday. I have included a picture of him with my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter Haylie.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I'm glad you are back. You are so right about getting together. I really enjoy the breakfast club and book club too!