Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brookelyn Elizabeth


Today I am taking a break from "Memory Lane of Hollywood" and blogging about my precious granddaughter, Brookelyn Elizabeth Hansen! She belongs to my middle son Derric and his wife Jessica. They live in Schriever, Louisiana. Brookelyn is 18 months old and is so cute. I don't get to see her very often and when I do, by the time she warms up to me, its time for them to leave. And then when I see her the next time, its start all over... Brookelyn had tubes put in her ears last week and is doing o.k. She had the procedure done and all went well. Of course Granna and Paw Paw had to send her a get well package. She got a camera, some bracelets, snacks, an Elmo book, and some puzzles. Brookelyn is in to Elmo, loves animals and can make all their sounds. She likes to play with her play cell phone (and loves real ones too) and have her feet rubbed! I started that one. When they were here last, my son Derric wanted me to rub his feet. I did of course and then she laid down and wanted me to do hers. Of course it thrilled me to do it because she was actually having something to do with me....so needless to say, Granna provided lots of foot rubs!!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Awww, Hi Brookelyn!
She is so cute. I think she looks like both her parents, don't you?
Glad to hear she went through the ear/tube procedure okay.