Monday, December 29, 2008

Reflections of 2008


I hope everyone reading my blog had a wonderful Christmas! I have been so busy lately I can't believe so much time has passed since my last blog entry. Well as 2008 comes to an end, I have been thinking back on this past year and the special moments I have had and shared with family and friends. One of my favorite things was going to Walt Disney World in Florida this past September with three of my grandchildren. I have included a picture of Reagan, Preston. and Haylie in front of Cinderella's castle. I will cherish this picture forever.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

It was a great year, wasn't it!
I took Dusty and Chad to Disney World when they were in Middle school and we had so much fun. I have lots of pictures from that trip too that I love to look at and reminisce .

Here's to a fantastic 2009!!!