Sunday, December 14, 2008

Newly Weds Return

Sharon and Kyle returned from Fabulous Las Vegas!!! They said they had an o.k. time, but they would have had more fun if they would have listened to Vegas pros, such as me and my husband. It appears that all they did was drink! They had a great time hanging out at Toby Keith's bar and grill even though they didn't even try the FRIED SNICKER BAR. Oh well....for them the ole' saying is true WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS and apparently that is true with their $$$ as well. They have some really nice wedding pictures to capture their special day. I guess I will have to break down and buy the video if I ever want to see it. They didn't get it and my guess it would have tapped in to their beer fund! Anyway...Welcome home you guys and Sharon, welcome to our crazy family!

No comments: