Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Coffee Break


There is nothing better in the morning than having coffee with a good friend. Well maybe there are some things better but for the purpose of this blog we will say there's not. Hahaha!!! But seriously it so nice to have good friends you can have coffee with and share your life with and know you can say anything and they will still be your friend. My friend Mary Ann and I did just that this morning. So as I reflect on this past year, I am so blessed to have a circle of freinds I can have coffee with, laugh with, cry with, solve the world's problems with. And man do Mary Ann and I have some good ideas! So take a moment after reading my blog entry to reflect on those friends who are always there for you, the people you can just be yourself around and thank God for bringing them into your life. And then go on....make a pot of coffee and invite them over. You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Awww what a great blog today. And I definitely agree with you. Having coffee with a good friend is the best way to start the day. And, hey, we'll be doing it again tomorrow at breakfast club!