Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reflections

Today I have realized I have not blogged in soooo long. But today I find myself wanting to. One of my very best friends in the whole wide world taught me to blog and as we speak she is fighting to live. She was diagnosed with cancer almost 3 yrs. ago and has continued to have a positive outlook throughout it all. She has fought so courageously and has never once complained "Why Me?" She has been an amazing friend and has taught me have to live life to the fullest and seize every moment. Mary Ann never worries about things and though I am still a work in progress, she has been teaching me to not worry and let God handle the big stuff! She has renewed my love for reading and we can spend hours discussing books and if it ever becomes a movie , who should be in it, etc. We could solve the worlds problems over a cup of coffee and laugh about things until we cried. She could make you feel better about any problem you THOUGHT you had and after discussing it with her you would come to realize it wasn't really a problem after all. She taught me that life is a journey and its up to each of us to find Joy in our journey, the journey called life. LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

No comments: